Skip to main content

Food & Restaurant Review: Agave Mexican Cantina @ Ayala Circuit Mall, Makati

agave mexican cantina ayala mall circuitI and my family dined here yesterday to try their Mexican foods. I'm only familiar to Chimichanga, one of the food Deadpool eats on one of the Marvel comics issues.

Their interior is still designed with Halloween props, a post-Halloween celebration, I guess (see left photo). I heard their specialty is Margaritas but that's not what we've tried. Continue reading for the rating and experiences.

Click 'Read more' or continue scrolling down to view the full post.



Their Mexican Cordon Blue is delicious. I can taste the chicken they used is fresh and cooked just right. The cheese adds deliciousness to the whole meal. I'm rating it 5.0 / 5.0
mexican cordon blue
Mexican Cordon Blue - 360.00 php.

Combo Dos meal composed of Baby Back Ribs with baja cream dory and with a side of French fries. The meal tastes very good - 5.0 / 5.0
combo dos baby back ribs
Combo Dos - 495.00 php.

Their Burritos is very good too, I can't remember if it was Chicken or a Steak, but it tastes very good when my companion shared a piece to me. Rating 5.0 / 5.0
mexican burritos

Their Grilled Mexican Chops has a downside. The red rice, the salsa, they're good. But the pork chop is tough to chew and dry (as per my companion's comment). My rating for this one is 2.0 / 5.0
grilled mexican pork chop
Grilled Mexican Chops - 375.00 php.

Chimichanga Pork Carnitas. I'm rating it 5.0 / 5.0
mexican chimichanga
Chimichanga Pork Carnitas (Solo) - 295.00 php.

One of my companions didn't enjoy her Fajitas and neither I don't want to try it. It's not one of my picks so I'm rating it fairly 3.0 / 5.0
mexican fajitas

This too, the meat is tough to chew according to one of my companion. Similar to their Pork Chop, the meat is hard to chew. I think they should boil it more. I'm rating this 2.0 / 5.0

mexican enchiladas

To see their Menu, visit http://www.agavecantina.com/menu.htm

Lastly, for the restaurant as a whole, their branch in Ayala Circuit Mall - it's well air-conditioned, the staff are friendly, the waiter and waitress are attentive. But one downside, Is the lighting. It's too dimmed at night. I'm very keen on the looks of my food and I can't fully appreciate its beauty
.

My final rating for Agave Mexican Cantina at Ayala Circuit Mall is still positive: 3.75 / 5.0

If the reason why the lighting is too dimmed because the alcoholic patrons prefer it, then there are food-goers who just want to dine in for Mexican food, not to drink alcohol.

If you want to visit this Mexican restaurant and try their Mexican foods, check the Map below:



LL111 Upper Ground, Circuit Lane, A.P Reyes Avenue, Brgy. Carmona, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1207

Restaurant Schedule:
  • Monday to Thursday 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
  • Friday 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM
  • Saturday 11:00 AM to 1:00 AM
  • Sunday 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM
For more information about Agave Mexican Cantina restaurant, visit their website at:



Telephone number: +63-02-775-7322


Thank you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kababalaghan Pagkagat ng Dilim, A Kabayan (KBYN) Halloween Special 2022

Ang video na naka-embed sa ibaba ay mula sa opisyal na YouTube channel ng ABS-CBN News . Ito ang Halloween special report ni Kabayan Noli De Castro noong nakaraang taon 2022: Enjoyin mo mag-isa, at Happy Halloween! #KBYNKababalaghan #KBYN #KBYNHalloweenSpecial2022 Naghahanap ka ba ng nakakatakot na babasahin ngayong paparating na Halloween? Bisitahin sa ibaba: Read: https://sabiniroy.blogspot.com/2023/10/pre-halloween-book-haul-2023.html Advertisement:

Pre-Halloween Book Haul 2023: True Philippine Ghost Stories Returns, Uzumaki 3-in-1 & Tomie by Junji Ito, and Harana ng Aswang by Mervin Malonzo

True Philippine Ghost Stories has returned! The reprint of the first 10 issues of the feared horror books is now available on PSICOM's official shop pages (available only in the Philippines): Shopee: https://shope.ee/ixWJq1Zo Lazada: https://c.lazada.com.ph/t/c.YryJYv Also available, is the new True Philippine Ghost Stories book, Resurrected Vol. 1 which compiles the newly submitted stories of this year: Shopee (this book only): https://shope.ee/9Ua2qZ9Oyw Or check our FB post below: Another worth-reading horror book we bought, this time from the Fully Booked bookstore: Uzumaki 3-in-1 Deluxe by Junji Ito on Fully Booked shop pages: - Shopee: https://shope.ee/1Av4XzxBEO - Lazada:  https://c.lazada.com.ph/t/c.Yrzae5 Tomie: Complete (Deluxe) by Junji Ito on Fully Booked shop pages: - Shopee:  https://shope.ee/8KOF5JNrVR - Lazada:  https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.iIMOO Watch the video of our book haul below: The last book is from Mervstore.com , "Harana ng Aswang" Deluxe Numbered e

SnL (Slim N' Light) Dietary Supplement | Yumei Mise [yumei mi-se]

I've tried many dietary supplements before. Like CarbTrim Iced Tea Mix, C-Lium Fibre and FitNRight Active juice drink (w/ L-Carnitine) which I frequently drink when I jog in the morning or evening. Well, they kind of work but It came to a time when I had enough. I want to try something new. This, I discovered SnL Dietary Supplement by Yumei Mise. It's a bit expensive compared to the popular one I'm taking. Product Name: SNL Dietary Supplement Brand: Yumei Mise Distributor / Manufacturer: YUMEI MISE Manufacturing & Mdse., Inc. FDA FR No.: 86138 LOT No.: 88808 Price: 50.00 php. per capsule / 1500.00 php. (30 capsules - 1 pack) Available at: Mercury Drug, Watsons, South Star Drug, Generica drugstore, Asian Massage and Yumei Mi-se Online Store: http://yumeimise.net/shoponline/index.php?cPath=23 (continue scrolling down or click 'Read more')