Skip to main content

Tinig Concert by Good Neighbors | Free Concert for a Cause - Child Rights

An Advocacy Event For Child Rights



The Tinig Concert was held last Saturday of January 26, 2019. It's a free concert sponsored by Good Neighbors International Philippines (GNIP), an international non-profit organization who aims to implement and develop programs for the community with projects on Education, Health; Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WaSH), Income Generation, Energy, Environment, and Child Sponsorship. With Tinig Concert, GNIP focuses on Child Rights where they encourage attendees to help prevent and solve the problem by funding the cause.

The event had a blast of rock and roll with the performances of following bands and solo artist: Autotelic, Mayonnaise, Noel Cabangon, Silent Sanctuary, and Sandwich.

Here's the partial coverage of the band performances in the #TinigConcert (see YouTube video below):


The event tackles child rights. The right to education, and the right against these abuses: child labor, domestic abuse, bad parenting, and so on. And how you can help to prevent this growing problem inside of most homes here in the Philippines.

Watch Monty of the band Mayonnaise on the following YouTube video for his statement against Child Labor:

Credits: Ground Zero Live

See event flyers below:

fight for child rights by good neighbors international philippines

child rights by good neighbors international philippines

children's rights by good neighbors international philippines

support children's rights by good neighbors international philippines

Please support this cause, fight for Children's Rights. You can contact GNIP for more details on how you can help (check below):
- Tel. # (+632) 442-7936
- E-mail: info@goodneighbors.ph
- Website: http://www.goodneighbors.ph/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GNI.Phils/

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sponsored: Hey Sugar! Waxing Salon: New Branch in Ayala Harbor Point Subic

Living in Luzon and throughout the Metro have its ups and downs. On one hand, year-round sun and fun; on the other, keeping up your body for year-round sunning and funning can be debilitating. When you have the time to slip into your shorts and make a beeline for the shoreline or pool any time of the year, the objective is to keep your skin smooth, regardless of what season, which can unquestionably be dealt with by an arrangement to your closest waxing salon. Be that as it may, for Hey Sugar! Waxing Salon, it's as much about giving customers what they require while ensuring that they enable them to feel astonishing about themselves also. Hey Sugar makes all Natural and 100% Sugar preparing alternatives available to customers of every kind. They utilize 100% natural hypoallergenic sugar wax that limits side effects like allergic reactions and chemical irritations caused by customary wax—a gentler however no less viable approach to keep your skin smooth and hair free. The...

Local Review: National Museum - Planetarium (Philippines) | Entrance Fee Free Until April 30, 2017

Travel Advertisement: I went to National Planetarium yesterday while battling the Sun's searing heat. It's my free time. I just can't waste the day. Note, they have a promo offering from March 24, 2017 to April 30, 2017, the Entrance Fee is FREE! (see original post here ) Tip: best if you arrived 40 mins. before the next show to avoid long waiting in line and also, you can sit in a good spot. The good spot for viewing are rows in the back. It's First Come, First Serve. If you're first in line then you'll be sitting in the back. If you're kind of last in line, you will be sitting at the front. I think you'll get a stiff neck there. The arrangement of chairs is facing forward not encircling the planetarium which I guess it must be for better viewing. I wish, I took a picture of the inside but phones/smartphones are strictly prohibited. National Planetarium facade April 19, 2017 (continue scrolling down or click 'Read more')

SnL (Slim N' Light) Dietary Supplement | Yumei Mise [yumei mi-se]

I've tried many dietary supplements before. Like CarbTrim Iced Tea Mix, C-Lium Fibre and FitNRight Active juice drink (w/ L-Carnitine) which I frequently drink when I jog in the morning or evening. Well, they kind of work but It came to a time when I had enough. I want to try something new. This, I discovered SnL Dietary Supplement by Yumei Mise. It's a bit expensive compared to the popular one I'm taking. Product Name: SNL Dietary Supplement Brand: Yumei Mise Distributor / Manufacturer: YUMEI MISE Manufacturing & Mdse., Inc. FDA FR No.: 86138 LOT No.: 88808 Price: 50.00 php. per capsule / 1500.00 php. (30 capsules - 1 pack) Available at: Mercury Drug, Watsons, South Star Drug, Generica drugstore, Asian Massage and Yumei Mi-se Online Store: http://yumeimise.net/shoponline/index.php?cPath=23 (continue scrolling down or click 'Read more')