Skip to main content

Precious Hearts Romances (PHR) Continuous to Give You More Love Stories

Precious Hearts Romances (PHR) has given a party to their faithful readers last March 30, 2019. The event titled "Dito Ka Masaya Grand Fans Day 2019" forged a strong relationship with avid fans. The event brought fun activities, meet and greets, and exclusive performances.

precious hearts romances grand fans day 2019


For quite a long time as far back as it began, PHR has always been committed to bringing stories that catch the Filipino's heart. Time passed, that Filipino taste develops as more youthful readers inclines toward an alternate method for storytelling.

Instead of meeting the dead-end, PHR saw more opportunity. Wattpad, a mainstream online stage for authors, has given an avenue for the discovery of talented writers in the country. Since Wattpad is very diverse, PHR created Booklat, an alternative venue open for local writers, especially Gen Z and millennials. PHR has scout over these platforms to find talented writers regardless of the number of their followers or reads. With their new writers, PHR stands strong and still on the game of giving you new exciting stories that you can relate.

PHR helps and guide their authors to create their new masterpiece. Yearly, PHR offers a two-day brainstorming session to generate new ideas for their writers. On top of this, their creative group are also there to give their inputs for their writer's use (eg. suggesting plots, characters, etc.). Once in a while, writers are commissioned to write them. Their writing workshops are offered at no cost to aspiring authors.


PHR's endeavors to connect with the next potential Vanessa, Rose Tan, Sonia Francesca, or even the legendary Martha Cecilia are unending. If you have the guts to be part of something bigger, a best-selling Filipino romance author, you may send your manuscript @ ed2rialstaff@gmail.com

From here on, PHR ensures that readers can just anticipate all the more great stories from their homegrown writers.

Thanks!

#MakeItPrecious #DitoKaMasaya #PreciousHeartsRomances #PHR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sponsored: Hey Sugar! Waxing Salon: New Branch in Ayala Harbor Point Subic

Living in Luzon and throughout the Metro have its ups and downs. On one hand, year-round sun and fun; on the other, keeping up your body for year-round sunning and funning can be debilitating. When you have the time to slip into your shorts and make a beeline for the shoreline or pool any time of the year, the objective is to keep your skin smooth, regardless of what season, which can unquestionably be dealt with by an arrangement to your closest waxing salon. Be that as it may, for Hey Sugar! Waxing Salon, it's as much about giving customers what they require while ensuring that they enable them to feel astonishing about themselves also. Hey Sugar makes all Natural and 100% Sugar preparing alternatives available to customers of every kind. They utilize 100% natural hypoallergenic sugar wax that limits side effects like allergic reactions and chemical irritations caused by customary wax—a gentler however no less viable approach to keep your skin smooth and hair free. The...

Local Review: National Museum - Planetarium (Philippines) | Entrance Fee Free Until April 30, 2017

Travel Advertisement: I went to National Planetarium yesterday while battling the Sun's searing heat. It's my free time. I just can't waste the day. Note, they have a promo offering from March 24, 2017 to April 30, 2017, the Entrance Fee is FREE! (see original post here ) Tip: best if you arrived 40 mins. before the next show to avoid long waiting in line and also, you can sit in a good spot. The good spot for viewing are rows in the back. It's First Come, First Serve. If you're first in line then you'll be sitting in the back. If you're kind of last in line, you will be sitting at the front. I think you'll get a stiff neck there. The arrangement of chairs is facing forward not encircling the planetarium which I guess it must be for better viewing. I wish, I took a picture of the inside but phones/smartphones are strictly prohibited. National Planetarium facade April 19, 2017 (continue scrolling down or click 'Read more')

SnL (Slim N' Light) Dietary Supplement | Yumei Mise [yumei mi-se]

I've tried many dietary supplements before. Like CarbTrim Iced Tea Mix, C-Lium Fibre and FitNRight Active juice drink (w/ L-Carnitine) which I frequently drink when I jog in the morning or evening. Well, they kind of work but It came to a time when I had enough. I want to try something new. This, I discovered SnL Dietary Supplement by Yumei Mise. It's a bit expensive compared to the popular one I'm taking. Product Name: SNL Dietary Supplement Brand: Yumei Mise Distributor / Manufacturer: YUMEI MISE Manufacturing & Mdse., Inc. FDA FR No.: 86138 LOT No.: 88808 Price: 50.00 php. per capsule / 1500.00 php. (30 capsules - 1 pack) Available at: Mercury Drug, Watsons, South Star Drug, Generica drugstore, Asian Massage and Yumei Mi-se Online Store: http://yumeimise.net/shoponline/index.php?cPath=23 (continue scrolling down or click 'Read more')