Skip to main content

Book Depository, Popular for its Worldwide Free Delivery, Is Closing

Today, Book Depository, a popular online book store for its Free Delivery announced they are closing. They can still accept orders on April 26, 2023, until midday.

Book Depository Closing on April 26, 2023
Book Depository 2004 - 2023

The company was founded by Andrew Crawford and Stuart Felton in 2004. It was acquired by Amazon (their former company) on July 4, 2011, maintaining its name and motto: "All Books Available to All" by providing free delivery worldwide.

Lately, Amazon, its parent company offers free delivery too to eligible countries, particularly to SEA. Unlike before the pandemic, they offer free delivery only to the region or country where Amazon has a headquarter. Perhaps this move made Book Depository redundant as the parent e-commerce site offers the same free delivery option to South East Asian countries.

For FAQs, visit: https://www.bookdepository.com/closure

Thank you!

#BookDepository #FreeDeliveryWorldwide

_________________________

Advertisement:

Lazada 4.4 Free Shipping Fest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sponsored: Hey Sugar! Waxing Salon: New Branch in Ayala Harbor Point Subic

Living in Luzon and throughout the Metro have its ups and downs. On one hand, year-round sun and fun; on the other, keeping up your body for year-round sunning and funning can be debilitating. When you have the time to slip into your shorts and make a beeline for the shoreline or pool any time of the year, the objective is to keep your skin smooth, regardless of what season, which can unquestionably be dealt with by an arrangement to your closest waxing salon. Be that as it may, for Hey Sugar! Waxing Salon, it's as much about giving customers what they require while ensuring that they enable them to feel astonishing about themselves also. Hey Sugar makes all Natural and 100% Sugar preparing alternatives available to customers of every kind. They utilize 100% natural hypoallergenic sugar wax that limits side effects like allergic reactions and chemical irritations caused by customary wax—a gentler however no less viable approach to keep your skin smooth and hair free. The...

Local Review: National Museum - Planetarium (Philippines) | Entrance Fee Free Until April 30, 2017

Travel Advertisement: I went to National Planetarium yesterday while battling the Sun's searing heat. It's my free time. I just can't waste the day. Note, they have a promo offering from March 24, 2017 to April 30, 2017, the Entrance Fee is FREE! (see original post here ) Tip: best if you arrived 40 mins. before the next show to avoid long waiting in line and also, you can sit in a good spot. The good spot for viewing are rows in the back. It's First Come, First Serve. If you're first in line then you'll be sitting in the back. If you're kind of last in line, you will be sitting at the front. I think you'll get a stiff neck there. The arrangement of chairs is facing forward not encircling the planetarium which I guess it must be for better viewing. I wish, I took a picture of the inside but phones/smartphones are strictly prohibited. National Planetarium facade April 19, 2017 (continue scrolling down or click 'Read more')

SnL (Slim N' Light) Dietary Supplement | Yumei Mise [yumei mi-se]

I've tried many dietary supplements before. Like CarbTrim Iced Tea Mix, C-Lium Fibre and FitNRight Active juice drink (w/ L-Carnitine) which I frequently drink when I jog in the morning or evening. Well, they kind of work but It came to a time when I had enough. I want to try something new. This, I discovered SnL Dietary Supplement by Yumei Mise. It's a bit expensive compared to the popular one I'm taking. Product Name: SNL Dietary Supplement Brand: Yumei Mise Distributor / Manufacturer: YUMEI MISE Manufacturing & Mdse., Inc. FDA FR No.: 86138 LOT No.: 88808 Price: 50.00 php. per capsule / 1500.00 php. (30 capsules - 1 pack) Available at: Mercury Drug, Watsons, South Star Drug, Generica drugstore, Asian Massage and Yumei Mi-se Online Store: http://yumeimise.net/shoponline/index.php?cPath=23 (continue scrolling down or click 'Read more')