Skip to main content

Viral Web App Can Assess Your Travel Level in the Philippines

Did you stumble upon this post by the following brand?

Lahat ba nakapag-Red Horse na? šŸ™‹šŸ½‍♂️

Posted by Red Horse Beer on Friday, April 14, 2023

And this:

Wherever you are in The Philippines, there’s always a 7-Eleven near you! Drop by your closest store today! #711ph *Some stores do not operate 24/7

Posted by 7-Eleven Philippines on Friday, April 14, 2023


What's with those maps? You're not the only one wondering about those parodied maps. I can't comprehend the humor it's trying to convey too.  But upon researching, It is based on a web app that can assess your travel level in the Philippines. I tried it and a shame, I'm only level 54! See my result below:

Sabi ni Roy's Travel Level in the Philippines
Sabi ni Roy's Travel Level in the Philippines

You can try it too, just visit this link to the "My Philippine Travel Level" web app:

The viral web app was developed by Denz Del Villar, a Filipino Software Engineer based in Singapore.

Given my Philippine travel level result, I should give myself a time to explore my own nation. You remember the old theme of the Philippines' Department of Tourism (DOT)? “Huwag Maging Dayuhan sa Sariling Bayan” (en. "Don’t Be A Stranger in your Own Paradise”)

We'll try to travel this year and blog about it. Follow us also on Facebook @ fb.com/SabiNiRoy

See you around! Thank you! ;)

________________________________________
References:
1. My Philippine Travel Level web app. - https://my-philippines-travel-level.com/
2. 150. THE LOST JINGLES OF D.O.T.: "Huwag Maging Dayuhan sa Sariling Bayan”, ca. 1986-87 - http://isamunangpatalastas.blogspot.com/2018/02/150-lost-jingles-of-dot-huwag-maging.html

________________________________________
Advertisement:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sponsored: Hey Sugar! Waxing Salon: New Branch in Ayala Harbor Point Subic

Living in Luzon and throughout the Metro have its ups and downs. On one hand, year-round sun and fun; on the other, keeping up your body for year-round sunning and funning can be debilitating. When you have the time to slip into your shorts and make a beeline for the shoreline or pool any time of the year, the objective is to keep your skin smooth, regardless of what season, which can unquestionably be dealt with by an arrangement to your closest waxing salon. Be that as it may, for Hey Sugar! Waxing Salon, it's as much about giving customers what they require while ensuring that they enable them to feel astonishing about themselves also. Hey Sugar makes all Natural and 100% Sugar preparing alternatives available to customers of every kind. They utilize 100% natural hypoallergenic sugar wax that limits side effects like allergic reactions and chemical irritations caused by customary wax—a gentler however no less viable approach to keep your skin smooth and hair free. The...

Local Review: National Museum - Planetarium (Philippines) | Entrance Fee Free Until April 30, 2017

Travel Advertisement: I went to National Planetarium yesterday while battling the Sun's searing heat. It's my free time. I just can't waste the day. Note, they have a promo offering from March 24, 2017 to April 30, 2017, the Entrance Fee is FREE! (see original post here ) Tip: best if you arrived 40 mins. before the next show to avoid long waiting in line and also, you can sit in a good spot. The good spot for viewing are rows in the back. It's First Come, First Serve. If you're first in line then you'll be sitting in the back. If you're kind of last in line, you will be sitting at the front. I think you'll get a stiff neck there. The arrangement of chairs is facing forward not encircling the planetarium which I guess it must be for better viewing. I wish, I took a picture of the inside but phones/smartphones are strictly prohibited. National Planetarium facade April 19, 2017 (continue scrolling down or click 'Read more')

SnL (Slim N' Light) Dietary Supplement | Yumei Mise [yumei mi-se]

I've tried many dietary supplements before. Like CarbTrim Iced Tea Mix, C-Lium Fibre and FitNRight Active juice drink (w/ L-Carnitine) which I frequently drink when I jog in the morning or evening. Well, they kind of work but It came to a time when I had enough. I want to try something new. This, I discovered SnL Dietary Supplement by Yumei Mise. It's a bit expensive compared to the popular one I'm taking. Product Name: SNL Dietary Supplement Brand: Yumei Mise Distributor / Manufacturer: YUMEI MISE Manufacturing & Mdse., Inc. FDA FR No.: 86138 LOT No.: 88808 Price: 50.00 php. per capsule / 1500.00 php. (30 capsules - 1 pack) Available at: Mercury Drug, Watsons, South Star Drug, Generica drugstore, Asian Massage and Yumei Mi-se Online Store: http://yumeimise.net/shoponline/index.php?cPath=23 (continue scrolling down or click 'Read more')